activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jose Luna <j-l...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing DLQ Broker plugin (interceptor) for 5.3.0
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 16:25:38 GMT

----- Original Message ----

Changing the xmlns was correct, this resolved your namespace problem.  The next issue is that
you're trying to install an instance of BrokerFilter instead of BrokerPlugin.  The broker
plugin uses the installPlugin method to hook in the BrokerFilter, so you should use this class:
 http://people.apache.org/~gtully/staging-sites/activemq-5.2.0/maven/5.2.0/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/plugin/DiscardingDLQBrokerPlugin.html
.  In other words:

class="org.apache.activemq.plugin.DiscardingDLQBrokerPlugin"

I assume you used the example here: http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1892 (that's
the only reference I could find) . That means this example is wrong, would you mind making
a comment and updating it after you confirm that this fixes the problem?