activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable Subscriber and unclean disconnection
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 05:47:34 GMT
I should have explained - that although this is client-side
configuration - there is a handshake between the client and broker on
initialization. The lowest value of maxInactivityDuration is used by
both peers of the transport (client and broker). So if your client
bounced - or the network connection between the client and broker
bounced - the broker would be able to detect that.

cheers,

Rob