activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andreas Gies <andr...@soa-knowledge.net>
Subject Re: Get an exception when running embedded ActiveMQ with TransportConnector activation on Felix
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 14:41:35 GMT
Hi

thanks for letting us know.

Every piece of knowledge helps :)

Regards
Andreas


On May 28, 2009, at 3:26 PM, ffrenchm wrote:

>
> Hello Andreas,
>
> I finally get an idea from where could comes the problem because I
> reproduced it through Eclipse with my JUnit tests on my embedded  
> activemq
> project which is directly linked on my activemq-core Eclipse project  
> (note
> that when I link my embedded activemq project with the activemq-core  
> jar
> file there is no problem).
>
> To avoid this exception I must past the src/main/resources/* of  
> activemq
> core project to my own embedded activemq project... It seems that  
> eclipse
> doesn't add these activemq core project resources files and  
> directory to the
> classpath (I can't explain why)...
>
> ++
>
>
> Andreas Gies-3 wrote:
>>
>> hmmm....
>>
>>
>> maybe its the stupid question of the day, but why don't yo use the
>> servicemix 4 kernel and load the active mq feature into it ?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Andreas
>>
>> On Apr 8, 2009, at 2:53 PM, ffrenchm wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> first of all I must say that the bellow test has been realized
>>> successfully
>>> without Felix. Bellow some log to show you the minimalist
>>> configuration of
>>> my embedded ActiveMQ.
>>>
>>> INFO  Broker                    - Starting Broker
>>> INFO  BrokerService                  - Using Persistence Adapter:
>>> AMQPersistenceAdapter(null)
>>> INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - AMQStore starting using
>>> directory:
>>> /home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/src/tests/resources/com/
>>> broker/activemq/data/TEST
>>> INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data  
>>> directory
>>> /home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/src/tests/resources/com/
>>> broker/activemq/data/TEST/kr-store/state
>>> INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Active data files: []
>>> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 5.2.0 JMS Message
>>> Broker
>>> (TEST) is starting
>>> INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information
>>> please
>>> see: http://activemq.apache.org/
>>> INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
>>> service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
>>> INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data  
>>> directory
>>> /home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/src/tests/resources/com/
>>> broker/activemq/data/TEST/kr-store/data
>>> INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
>>> tcp://dekatonshir:61616
>>> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector tcp://dekatonshir:
>>> 61616
>>> Started
>>> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
>>> (TEST,
>>> ID:dekatonshir-59477-1239193687912-0:0) started
>>> Broker started.
>>> Stopping broker.
>>> INFO  Broker                    - Stopping Broker
>>> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ Message Broker  
>>> (TEST,
>>> ID:dekatonshir-59477-1239193687912-0:0) is shutting down
>>> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector tcp://dekatonshir:
>>> 61616
>>> Stopped
>>> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
>>> (TEST,
>>> ID:dekatonshir-59477-1239193687912-0:0) stopped
>>>
>>> When I try to run my embedded ActiveMQ with the same configuration
>>> through a
>>> Felix OSGI Service I get this exception :
>>>
>>> java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportFactory cannot be cast
>>> to
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq
>>> .transport
>>> .TransportFactory.findTransportFactory(TransportFactory.java:201)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq.transport.TransportFactory.bind(TransportFactory.java:123)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq
>>> .broker.BrokerService.createTransportConnector(BrokerService.java:
>>> 1712)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq.broker.BrokerService.addConnector(BrokerService.java:217)
>>> 	at
>>> com
>>> .broker
>>> .activemq
>>> .ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration
>>> .setBrokerOptionalConfiguration(ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration.java: 
>>> 272)
>>> 	at
>>> com
>>> .broker
>>> .activemq
>>> .ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration
>>> .setBrokerConfiguration(ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration.java:369)
>>> 	at
>>> com
>>> .broker
>>> .activemq
>>> .ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration 
>>> .<init>(ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration.java:
>>> 349)
>>> 	at com.broker.activemq.ActiveMQBroker.<init>(ActiveMQBroker.java: 
>>> 22)
>>> 	at com.osgi.services.broker.BrokerService.init(BrokerService.java: 
>>> 38)
>>> 	at com.osgi.services.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:
>>> 42)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAction.java:
>>> 589)
>>> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1421)
>>> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1341)
>>> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:
>>> 942)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java: 
>>> 262)
>>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> ERROR: Error starting file:bnd/broker-service.jar
>>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Activator start error in bundle
>>> broker-service [39].)
>>> java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [tcp]
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.java:27)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq
>>> .transport
>>> .TransportFactory.findTransportFactory(TransportFactory.java:205)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq.transport.TransportFactory.bind(TransportFactory.java:123)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq
>>> .broker.BrokerService.createTransportConnector(BrokerService.java:
>>> 1712)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq.broker.BrokerService.addConnector(BrokerService.java:217)
>>> 	at
>>> com
>>> .broker
>>> .activemq
>>> .ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration
>>> .setBrokerOptionalConfiguration(ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration.java: 
>>> 272)
>>> 	at
>>> com
>>> .broker
>>> .activemq
>>> .ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration
>>> .setBrokerConfiguration(ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration.java:369)
>>> 	at
>>> com
>>> .broker
>>> .activemq
>>> .ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration 
>>> .<init>(ActiveMQBrokerConfiguration.java:
>>> 349)
>>> 	at com.broker.activemq.ActiveMQBroker.<init>(ActiveMQBroker.java: 
>>> 22)
>>> 	at com.osgi.services.broker.BrokerService.init(BrokerService.java: 
>>> 38)
>>> 	at com.osgi.services.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:
>>> 42)
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .felix.framework.util.SecureAction.startActivator(SecureAction.java:
>>> 589)
>>> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1421)
>>> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1341)
>>> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:
>>> 942)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java: 
>>> 262)
>>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportFactory cannot be cast
>>> to
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory
>>> 	at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .activemq
>>> .transport
>>> .TransportFactory.findTransportFactory(TransportFactory.java:201)
>>> 	... 15 more
>>>
>>> For me it's very strange because after checking some time on the
>>> eclipse
>>> debugger in the two cases I do not see any behavior difference in  
>>> the
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.findTransportFactory
>>> and
>>> above...
>>>
>>> It maybe coming from my Felix environment ? I try to be the most
>>> rigorous as
>>> possible about activemq-core dependency and I installed all the
>>> activemq-core dependencies bundles listed in META-INF/DEPENDENCIES
>>> file in
>>> the jar but without any results...
>>>
>>> Bellow my Felix ps :
>>>
>>>  ID   State         Level  Name
>>> [   0] [Active     ] [    0] System Bundle (1.5.0.SNAPSHOT)
>>> [   1] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Shell Service
>>> (1.1.0.SNAPSHOT)
>>> [   2] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Shell TUI (1.1.0.SNAPSHOT)
>>> [   3] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Bundle Repository
>>> (1.3.0.SNAPSHOT)
>>> [   4] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix EventAdmin (1.0.0)
>>> [   5] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Felix Log Service  
>>> (0.9.0.SNAPSHOT)
>>> [   6] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/annogen-0.1.0.jar
>>> [   7] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/ant-1.6.2.jar
>>> [   8] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/aopalliance-1.0.jar
>>> [   9] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Commons Logging (1.1.1)
>>> [  10] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Log4J (1.2.15)
>>> [  11] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/backport-util-
>>> concurrent-2.1.jar
>>> [  12] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/commons-
>>> logging-1.1.jar
>>> [  13] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Commons Pool Bundle (1.4)
>>> [  14] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Derby 10.1 (10.1.3000001.417277)
>>> [  15] [Active     ] [    1] geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec (1.0.1)
>>> [  16] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/geronimo-
>>> jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.1.jar
>>> [  17] [Active     ] [    1] geronimo-jta_1.1_spec (1.1.1)
>>> [  18] [Active     ] [    1] geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec  
>>> (1.0.1)
>>> [  19] [Active     ] [    1] geronimo-jms_1.1_spec (1.1.1)
>>> [  20] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/gram-1.1.jar
>>> [  21] [Active     ] [    1] Servlet 2.1 API (1.0.1.SNAPSHOT)
>>> [  22] [Active     ] [    1] spring-aop (2.5.5)
>>> [  23] [Active     ] [    1] spring-beans (2.5.5)
>>> [  24] [Active     ] [    1] spring-core (2.5.5)
>>> [  25] [Active     ] [    1] spring-context (2.5.5)
>>> [  26] [Active     ] [    1] spring-context-support (2.5.5)
>>> [  27] [Active     ] [    1] spring-jms (2.5.5)
>>> [  28] [Active     ] [    1] spring-tx (2.5.5)
>>> [  29] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/xalan-2.6.0.jar
>>> [  30] [Active     ] [    1] xbean-spring (3.5)
>>> [  31] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/xpp3-1.1.3.3.jar
>>> [  32] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/xstream-1.2.2.jar
>>> [  33] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/activeio-
>>> core-3.1.0.jar
>>> [  34] [Active     ] [    1] activemq-jaas (5.2.0)
>>> [  35] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/activemq-
>>> jmdns_1.0-5.2.0.jar
>>> [  36] [Active     ] [    1]
>>> file:/home/mffrench/work/SVN/sandbox/broker/lib/activemq-openwire-
>>> generator-5.2.0.jar
>>> [  37] [Active     ] [    1] activemq-core (5.2.0)
>>> [  38] [Active     ] [    1] broker (0.0.1)
>>> [  39] [Resolved   ] [    1] broker-service (0.0.1)
>>>
>>> Did anybody already get this error ? Do anybody have an idea from
>>> where this
>>> error might come and how to solve it ???
>>>
>>> Thanks for all
>>> -- 
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Get-an-exception-when-running-embedded-ActiveMQ-with-TransportConnector-activation-on-Felix-tp22949763p22949763.html
>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>
>> ---
>> Mit freundlichen Grüssen - Kind Regards
>> Andreas Gies
>> Principal Consultant
>> Open Source Center of Competence
>>
>> Progress Software GmbH
>> Agrippinawerft 26
>> 50678 Köln
>>
>> E-Mail      	agies@progress.com
>> Direct Line 	+49 (0)9953 980349
>> Mobile      	+49 (0)170 5759611
>> Skype        	+44 (0)20 3239 2922
>> Skype       	+353 (0)1 443 4971
>> Skype       	+1 (0)781 262 0168
>>
>> http://www.progress.com
>> http://fusesource.com
>> http://open-source-adventures.blogspot.com
>>
>>
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>> Progress Software GmbH
>> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Agrippinawerft 26, 50678 Koeln;
>> Niederlassung: Fuerstenrieder Str. 279, 81377 Muenchen
>> Amtsgericht Koeln, HRB 15620;
>> Geschaeftsfuehrung: David Ireland
>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Get-an-exception-when-running-embedded-ActiveMQ-with-TransportConnector-activation-on-Felix-tp22949763p23761710.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>


Mime
View raw message