activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@soa-knowledge.net>
Subject Re: Message not removed from queue
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 11:24:14 GMT
Well,

i am running out of ideas. A simple scenario with non-transacted
sessions
and AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE works as expected for me.

I am wondering if you could double check that these are really the
settings you are using
in the current tests as it seems there was some confusion about those
parameters.

Best regards
Andreas