activemq-users mailing list archives

From Diego Rodríguez Martín <drodrig...@altiria.com>
Subject Failover backOffMultiplier
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 10:19:34 GMT
Hi,

    I am using ActiveMQ 5.2.0 in a windows box.

    I have been trying to set backOffMultiplier parameter when using
failover high level protocol through a ActiveMQConnectionFactory. When I
start the connection factory it complains about illegal parameter
backOffMultiplier.

    I have been looking through the code, and I have seen that every
parameter in connection url must have a setter method, (findSetterMethod
in IntrospectionSupport) to be a valid parameter. So I looked at
org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport. Although it
has an attribute named backOffMultiplier, setter for that method is
named setReconnectDelayExponent.

    I have tried setting reconnectDelayExponent in the connection url
and everything has worked ok.

    Where is the mistake? should the code be changed or the docs
(http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html)?

Diego Rodríguez Martín (drodriguez@altiria.com)
ALTIRIA TIC - Servicios SMS - Desarrollo Web
http://www.altiria.com