activemq-users mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Meijden <acmmail...@tweakers.net>
Subject Re: too many open files
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 07:54:54 GMT
Well, that is really mostly the default config with some small differences.

- I completely commented out the "destinationPolicy"-tag. This also
disables the per-queue/topic size limits.
- I upped the memoryUsage to 200 mb, the storeUsage to 1 gb and the
tempUsage to 1 gb.
- I changed the connector uri's (for stomp and openwire) to contain
"?transport.closeAsync=false".

These settings aren't really well thought through and only aimed at our
very high connect/send/disconnect rate, they're just changes that should
disable or enlarge some of the limitations I was running in to.

And as you could see from the issue-report, I used a different JAVA_OPTS
to allow for some larger heap and such.

Best regards,

Arjen