activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: Is it possible: Stop large message already in progress?
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 13:14:57 GMT
the answer may be in an inactivity monitor. However I think what you need is
the existing behavior that is only aware of complete message transfer rather
than a message in progress. See some of the detail in which makes the
inactivity monitor aware of a transfer that is in progress.

For you, I think this new behaviour (from 2088) needs to be optional. Also