activemq-users mailing list archives

From sharpor <wizardisha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I connect to Websphere MQ?
Date Sat, 30 May 2009 11:36:04 GMT

Dear all,
Also, I study the failover transport and found that failover is used for
client instead of the broker.
That means that if I use a java application to put msg into a queue in
activemq, I can use failover transport to avoid msg lost when the network is
not so reliable.
But in this case, I want activemq to handle failover when it forward msg to
another jms provider.
I checked the schema for jmsBridgeConnectors, jmsQueueConnector,
outboundQueueBridge and only found  outboundQueueBridge has an attribute
maximumRetries and on attribute such as interval. Also I worry that the if I
set maximumRetries, the activemq would keep try and hang up.
If any friend guide me to meet my requirement. Thank you.