activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sahay <ssahaya...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to send the massive files from CMS to JMS?
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 12:44:45 GMT

My requirement is to send around massive files for processing by JMS based
consumers from the CMS based producers.

There are no support for Blob and Stream messages in ActiveMQ-CPP-2.x
version, but there is a support available for ActiveMQStreamMessage in
ActiveMQ-CPP version 3.0. My question is as follows..

1. Can we use the ActiveMQStreamMessage for sending the massive large files
from CMS based producers to JMS based producers?

2. Is there any maximum limit for streaming buffer in ActiveMQStreamMessage?
If so, what would be that value?

3. Do we still need to do the assemble or reassemble the data from the
messages?

Thanks,
Sahay