activemq-users mailing list archives

From paksiw <kimberly.lana...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Problem changing the managementContext default port 1099
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 07:24:22 GMT

Thank you, connector port was successfully changed. However when I executed
the activemq script the following error occured:

WARN  ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector: Cannot
bind to URL [rmi://localhost:1199/jmxrmi]:
javax.naming.NoPermissionException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested
exception is:
        java.rmi.AccessException: Cannot modify this registry]

Did I miss to change anything else in the configurations?

Thanks.

Hi,

try using just one <managementContext> tag like

<managementContext>
  <managementContext createConnector="true" connectorPort="1199"
rmiServerPort="1199"/>
</managementContext>

that should work.

Cheers