activemq-users mailing list archives

From paksiw <kimberly.lana...@hp.com>
Subject Problem changing the managementContext default port 1099
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 06:05:55 GMT

Hi,

I understand from the documentation that I'll need to enable the management
context connector in order for me to successfully use the "activemq-admin
stop" command.

I want to change the Management Context default port from 1099 to 1199. I
tried changing the management context connectionPort in conf/activemq.xml
but when I started activemq, I'd still see the following message:

INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi

meaning, the management context port remains unchanged.

Here is how i configured the managementContext in conf/activemq.xml:

<managementContext>
   <managementContext createConnector="true"/>
   <managementContext connectorPort="1199" rmiServerPort="1199"/>
</managementContext>

Please help me. How do I change the default connector port 1099?

Thank you.