activemq-users mailing list archives

From Websphere and ActiveMQ <derrick...@hotmail.com>
Subject Another question about multiple message for one selector??
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 19:59:46 GMT

I have another problem using ActiveMQ.

the situation is that J2EE applicatioin sends message to ActiveMQ queue,
when I sent it, there is a property set, such as terminal = 2. so when I run
Java Client to receive message, if the Java Client is terminal 2, it will
only receive message for itself.

Right now the question is that when J2EE sends many messages for terminal 2,
I want ActiveMQ queue only save the latest message, I don't know how I can
do to reach it.

please anybody can help me, thanks