activemq-users mailing list archives

From kumar1986 <praveenkum...@gmail.com>
Subject javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [failover]
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 09:48:48 GMT

Hi,

im trying to execute a java stored procedure from oracle 10g using a
procedure which calls a java program that sends messages to ActiveMQ.

when i execute the procedure, it says,

"PL/SQL procedure successfully completed"

but messages are not sent.
I found that an exception is occured by writing exception messages to a
file,

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [failover]

NOTE: i loaded all the required jar files using loadjava command and
resolved the dependencies.

can anybody let me know how do i solve this?

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/javax.jms.JMSException%3A-Could-not-create-Transport.-Reason%3A-java.io.IOException%3A-Transport-scheme-NOT-recognized%3A--failover--tp23719970p23719970.html