activemq-users mailing list archives

From Muzza <stephen.mur...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject Re: Urgent: App server (websphere) unable to restart if queue not empty
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 10:49:10 GMT

Hi, did you ever get past this problem ?

I raised the original post you refer to and in the end had to write my own
SimpleQ Receiver and Sender and then put that is a batch start up script so
that I did the following :

Step 1) Queue Receive from my MDB Q to a temp Q
Step 2) Start Websphere (Q count zero)
Step 3) Queue Send from temp Q back to MDB Q and it all worked again.

I provided lots of logs and information on this and never had this issue
with other Q providers such as JCAPS, MQSeries or internal JMS.

thanks,
Muzza.