activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jai_M <>
Subject Re: Managing a Broker via JMX
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 23:47:03 GMT

I am working on a similar implementation and could not get to create
transportConnector via JMX. See my earlier post regarding this at

I even tried the example provided in the link by Bruce. Surprisingly
createTopic works fine. However the addConnector fails. See my code snippet

try {
			ObjectName brokerName = new
			Object[] params = { "tcp://localhost:61617" };
			String[] sig = { "java.lang.String" };
			conn.invoke(brokerName, "addConnector", params, sig);

Is this a bug ?