activemq-users mailing list archives

From babu79 <>
Subject Failed to build body from bytes
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 11:06:13 GMT

My activeMQ version is 5.2.0 which is embedded inside Jboss4.2.2.Ga. when i
am sending an object message Using Active producer inside a servlet i am
getting the following exception
 Failed to build body from bytes. Reason: No
ClassLoaders found for: com.corpus.biemedia.servlet.MailEx
Here is my MailEx source code

public class MailEx implements Serializable {

	public String fromId;
	public String toId;
	public String subject;
	public String body;

	public String getFromId() {
		return fromId;

	public void setFromId(String fromId) {
		this.fromId = fromId;

	public String getToId() {
		return toId;

	public void setToId(String toId) {
		this.toId = toId;

	public String getSubject() {
		return subject;

	public void setSubject(String subject) {
		this.subject = subject;

	public String getBody() {
		return body;

	public void setBody(String body) {
		this.body = body;

    Here  is my MDB

public class ActiveMDB implements MessageListener {

	public void onMessage(Message arg0) {

		MailEx mail=null;
		ObjectMessage obj=null;
		try {

			if (arg0 instanceof ObjectMessage) {
				obj = (ObjectMessage) arg0;
		} catch (Exception e) {
But when i am running stand alone Active Producer.I am not getting this
exception?In both the cases I used same jars.
Please provide links regarding Types of messages we  can use in jms.
Any help?thanks in advance.