activemq-users mailing list archives

From JS75 <jean...@aboveE.com>
Subject How to know whether embedded broker is stoped?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 08:32:51 GMT

Dear Sir:
Here is my scenario - multi-producers and multi-consumers in the same
application.
I am sure all consumers and producers are closed before I close the
application.
And please note that I close the application by terminate JVM. (so I may not
close broker properly?)
So sometimes I found some messages lost and I am sure my producer has sent
to queue. (use asyn send)
I try to make thread sleep for 5 minutes and it reduces happening.
But I need to know the correct solution of how to close embedded MQ properly
(after its internal work).

pleasure for your reply :-)