activemq-users mailing list archives

From fehm <Felix....@cern.ch>
Subject Installing DLQ Broker plugin (interceptor) for 5.3.0
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 11:25:57 GMT

Hi,

I have some difficulties installing the DLQ broker plugin as stated on the
plugin installation howto page :
http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html . Does somebody has the correct
way how to do this ?

I thought this is enough :
<broker plugins="#discardingDlqBroker">
..
 <plugins>
    <bean id="discardingDlqBroker"
class="org.apache.activemq.plugin.DiscardingDLQBroker">
      <property name="dropAll" value="true"/>
      <property name="dropTemporaryTopics" value="true"/>
      <property name="dropTemporaryQueues" value="true"/>
    </bean>
  </plugins>
</broker>

but then I get :
Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean element mapping: bean in namespace
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core

and if I add the schema location for the spring bean:
    <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
id="discardingDlqBroker"
class="org.apache.activemq.plugin.DiscardingDLQBroker">
      <property name="dropAll" value="true"/>
      <property name="dropTemporaryTopics" value="true"/>
      <property name="dropTemporaryQueues" value="true"/>
    </bean>
  </plugins>
</broker>

it gives :
bean with name 'discardingDlqBroker' defined in file
[/tmp/jms-inca1-pro/conf/jms-inca1-pro.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:
Could not instantiate bean class
[org.apache.activemq.plugin.DiscardingDLQBroker]: No default constructor
found; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.activemq.plugin.DiscardingDLQBroker.<init>()

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23557866/broker.xml broker.xml

Thanks in advance,
Felix