activemq-users mailing list archives

From nmittal <nmit...@rblt.com>
Subject CMS: Unknown exception
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 19:23:09 GMT

I am writing a high volume tick handler (25000 msgs/sec). Everything works
fine for some time and then I get...

unable to allocate memory for mutex; resize mutex region
caught unknown exception
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConsumer.cpp, LINE: 505
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQSessionExecutor.cpp, LINE: 189

This could be because there is something wrong with a particular message.
However I am posting here because of the first line.. "unable to allocate
memory for mutex; resize mutex region"

any help is highly appreciated.. I'll investigate if this is bcoz of a
message in the meantime.

thanks
Nishant