activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>
Subject JConsole, configuring embedded broker for remote JMX connection
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 17:03:22 GMT

Hello all,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.2

I have an application that starts an embedded broker and I need to connect
to that broker using Jconsole from another machine remotely, I tried
following the instructions on this page:

http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html

However, I don't think I am doing something right because I can only connect
from the local machine, the machine that jconsole or the application can be
running on can be either windows or linux, I am sure I am making a simple
mistake if any one could give me help I would appreciate it.

Thank you!