activemq-users mailing list archives

From zmiq2 <zzm...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help with activemq - php architecture
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 16:20:11 GMT

I'm a newbie in activemq, and haven't found much info about setting the
correct architecture for a high performance php - activemq cluster.

My planned architecture is:
 - activemq in server SQ
 - php in servers S1, S2

But i'm afraid of every call to a php script, have the php open a network
connection to SQ, and then send the message to be handled. My idea would be
to have each php server, S1 and S2, have a little queue relay where php
scripts connect to its local relay, and it's the relay who, with a permanent
link to SQ, manages the message transmission.

How does this architecture sound? Is it good? Where can I find a sample or
tutorial of this architecture I'm proposing?

Thanks in advance.