activemq-users mailing list archives

From HelloLinux <ctig...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache 2.2.11 SSL logs Vs Apache 2.0.63
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 18:01:52 GMT

Hi,
I was comparing the source code of Apache 2.2.11 and 2.0.63. One of the logs
in ssl_engine_io.c in Apache 2.2.11 SSL modules is as given. There is client
information missing. This is not the case in Apache 2.0.63
        ap_log_cerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_INFO, 0, c,
                      "Connection closed to child %ld with %s shutdown "
                      "(server %s)",
                      c->id, type, ssl_util_vhostid(c->pool,
c->base_server));

In Apache 2.0.63 the client information is clearly mentioned as mentioned
below
        ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_INFO, 0, c->base_server,
                     "Connection to child %ld closed with %s shutdown"
                     "(server %s, client %s)",
                     c->id, type,
                     ssl_util_vhostid(c->pool, c->base_server),
                     c->remote_ip ? c->remote_ip : "unknown");
There are so many other places where the client info is left out.

My question is
1. Why is client info logging taken away in 2.2.11.
2. Is there any configuration/workaround to 2.2.11 so that I get the client
info logged