activemq-users mailing list archives

From DataMover <david.pirza...@cision.com>
Subject too many open files
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 20:03:29 GMT

I have seems several posts on this but I have not been able to solve our
situation.

We have 30 clients (producers) working with one activemq server.
All worked amazingly well.

Then we tried a test with around 250 clients.

That would get many transport errors.
Increasing the file limits on the os caused the system to come to a crawl
with no benefit.

I am assuming the problem can be solved with multiple brokers being run.
One question is do they have to be on different machines, or can we have
multiple activemqs running on the same server, each listening on a different
ip?