activemq-users mailing list archives

From azeemyousaf <azeem.you...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Reconnect Through same client ID
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 05:24:37 GMT

Hi,

1: I am using Apche.NMS for subcribing to a topic. My problem is that when i
close the ActiveMQ session and Consumer resources it does it without any
error. But when i next time make a new connection with the same client id it
does not allows as the same client is already in connection.
Please some body tell me how to reconnect the the same client.

2: I used second approach to unsubscribe the consumer on my application
close , it deletes the subscription permanently and hence all offline
messages are lost.

Regards,
Azeem