activemq-users mailing list archives

From holly11 <holly.edel...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 19:49:34 GMT

I see an expected log output from ActiveMQ when my masters and slaves are up
yet since slave 2 is not making inbound/outbound connections unless its
Master is down, and it is included in my failover, that master 1 keeps
trying to connect to slave 2. Is there a strategy for a master 1 (such as
the one generating the output below) being aware of master 2's slave as one
of its own failover servers, to not keep trying to connect until its master
goes down or cache it, some strategy so it is not constantly trying to
connect after the first time? My concern is setting too low a frequency if
failover occurs.

The repeating output from master1 when trying to connect to slave 2

INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - localBroker bridge to Unknown stopped
INFO  DiscoveryNetworkConnector      - Establishing network connection
between from vm://master1:0 to tcp://slave2:0
WARN  DiscoveryNetworkConnector      - Could not start network bridge
between: vm://master1:0 and: tcp://slave2:0 due to:

client URI:master1,master2,
activemq.broker.uri=failover://(tcp://master1:0,tcp://slave1:0,tcp://master2:0,tcp://slave2:0,network:static://(tcp://master2:0,tcp://slave2:0))?randomize=false