activemq-users mailing list archives

From Shahzad Bhatti <bha...@plexobject.com>
Subject How do I configure Topic on clustered server to replicate messages on each server
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 17:01:16 GMT

I am using a clustered configuration of ActiveMQ 5.2 with failover but
without any shared file system or SAN. For queues, the ActiveMQ load
balances both publication of messages, i.e., the message only goes to one of
the server. However for Topics, I would like messages be sent to both of the
servers because it's only sending to one of the servers. Also, these topics
are dynamically created.
Thanks