activemq-users mailing list archives

From jydev <jyoony...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connection failover using ActiveMQ 5.2
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 20:01:47 GMT

Reading FailoverTransportFactory.java, I see the code that causes the
exception to occur, but I don't understand the logic.  It seems like this
check is added later.  I don't see the same check in 4.1.2

    public Transport createTransport(CompositeData compositData) throws
IOException {
        Map options = compositData.getParameters();
        FailoverTransport transport = createTransport(options);
        if (!options.isEmpty()) { <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Invalid connect parameters:
" + options);
        }
        transport.add(compositData.getComponents());
        return transport;
    }

    public FailoverTransport createTransport(Map parameters) throws
IOException {
        FailoverTransport transport = new FailoverTransport();
        IntrospectionSupport.setProperties(transport, parameters);
        return transport;
    }

I don't see how the options can possibly be empty if it is specified in the
URL.  Am I missing something?  Is there new ways to specifying the options?