activemq-users mailing list archives

From shridharv <Shrid...@NeemTree.com>
Subject Consumer Receive hangs
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 11:13:33 GMT

Hi,
Our consumer stops receiving further messages around 1000 messages.

A commit has not been done at this point, as the consumer is waiting to get
a whole batch of messages before processing them and then doing a
Session.Commit. We need the ability to keep the Commit pending until we get
even upto 10,000 messages.

AmQ 5.2 in Windows, Java consumer, SESSION_TRANSACTED, Kaha, Queue,
-Xmx512M, CacheEnabled=true,CacheSize=8192, Single Consumer on the Queue,
prefetchsize=0

Appears like it is waiting for some resource.

Any suggestions or pointers are welcome.