activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP Version 3.0 RC1
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 19:30:04 GMT
Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v3.0 now has a second release candidate, RC1.

Stomp is now back and we've fixed some nasty little threading bugs too.

The 3.0 code has been in the works awhile and a lot of the code has been
rewritten to improve performance and increase stability.  This version now
features a Failover Transport so the user doesn't have to try and reconnect
when a broker goes down.  We need as many people as we can to download the
code and give it a try so we can flush out as many issues as we can before
the official release, check it out here:

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release

View raw message