activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nawaz Ahmed" <naah...@progress.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ-CPP Version 3.0 RC0
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:14:46 GMT
None of the link works with it.

Thanks and Regards,
Nawaz Ahmed
Progress Software Development Pvt Ltd
Phone (Office): +91. 040. 40082156
Mobile  +91- 9000322253
nawaz.ahmed@progress.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish [mailto:tabish121@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:08 AM
To: ActiveMQ-Users; ActiveMQ-Developers
Subject: ActiveMQ-CPP Version 3.0 RC0

Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v3.0 now has a release candidate, RC0.

The 3.0 code has been in the works awhile and a lot of the code has been
rewritten to improve performance and increase stability.  This version
now
features a Failover Transport so the user doesn't have to try and
reconnect
when a broker goes down.  We need as many people as we can to download
the
code and give it a try so we can flush out as many issues as we can
before
the official release, check it out here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-30-release.html>

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release
candidate:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-3.0-RC0-src.tar.gz>

Regards,
Tim