activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@soa-knowledge.net>
Subject Re: removing queue message store when removing non temporary queue
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:55:01 GMT
Hi,

ok, that explains it; I have just done a quick check against the trunk.

AFAIK, corrections are usually contributed to the trunk. The best way
to contribute is

  1) raise a JIRA
  2) provide a test case demonstrating the error / missing feature
  3) attach a patch to the issue with the fix

This having said, from what I have seen, the AMQStore methods are not
empty in trunk,
so you might want to check if the trunk already shows the behavior you
require.
Otherwise you could contribute your solution.

Best regards
Andreas