activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <ag...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Windows Apache problem
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:47:04 GMT
Hi there,

I am not sure you have hit the right list ? Are you using ActiveMQ at
all ?
If so, can you be a bit more specific about the problem you encounter
with
ActiveMQ ?

On the first glance one might think that you are trying to contact the
http server
or tomcat mailing list ...

Best regards
Andreas

On Apr 14, 2009, at 12:05 PM, nikolakolev wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm experiencing some problems with the windows apache. It's very
> strange.
> I'm using a php script that matches different criteria on a website
> (personal info - phone, web adress etc) and echo the result. When I
> upload
> it on my freebsd apache, everything works well, but the windows
> version do
> the echo 100-150 times, and everytime the results are different(I
> suppose
> that it does the matching random). Can you help me with a solution?
> --

---
Mit freundlichen Grüssen - Kind Regards
Andreas Gies
Principal Consultant
Open Source Center of Competence

Progress Software GmbH
Agrippinawerft 26
50678 Köln

E-Mail      	agies@progress.com
Direct Line 	+49 (0)9953 980349
Mobile      	+49 (0)170 5759611
Skype        	+44 (0)20 3239 2922
Skype       	+353 (0)1 443 4971
Skype       	+1 (0)781 262 0168

http://www.progress.com
http://fusesource.com
http://open-source-adventures.blogspot.com

Progress Software GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Agrippinawerft 26, 50678 Koeln;
Niederlassung: Fuerstenrieder Str. 279, 81377 Muenchen
Amtsgericht Koeln, HRB 15620;
Geschaeftsfuehrung: David Ireland