activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@soa-knowledge.net>
Subject Re: How to run a pluggin for only a single queue?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:16:35 GMT
Hmmm, I see.

There is the possibility to look whether a DestinationPolicy might
help you,
but I think the easiest way to achieve what you want is with a broker
plugin
and hook into the preProcessDispatch method.

There you can query the Destination and add the property only to the
queue
you want. If you have a setter method for the queuename(s) you you can
keep that
part variable.

Hope that helps
Andreas