activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ / JBoss integration behaving badly?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:11:20 GMT
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:50 PM, bwarren <brad.warren@usairways.com> wrote:

> I am running ActiveMQ with JBoss and seeing my JMS connections getting closed
> when they shouldn't be by the JBoss CachedConnectionManager.  I've posted on
> the JBoss forum here:
>
> http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=153782
>
> I suspect this is a JCA configuration issue or JBoss is being a little too
> aggressive with cleanup.  Anyone seen this or can confirm that it's not a
> resource adapter config issue?  I can send broker-config and
> activemq-jms-ds.

I've not seen this happen before. What version of ActiveMQ are you
using? What version of JBoss are you using? Are you embedding ActiveMQ
inside of JBoss or is ActiveMQ running stand alone? Please describe
your scenario with more detail and send along the configs.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder