activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing a Broker via JMX
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 17:56:10 GMT
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:18 AM, ronchalant <ronchalant@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to manage the network connectors of a broker via JMX?  I don't
> see it here: http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html
>
> What I want to be able to do is dynamically manage network connector(s)
> without running in the same VM.. is this possible via JMX or some other
> protocol?

Jconsole can be used to connect to remote brokers. When making a
connection to the broker from Jconsole, specify the ip address and
port number to connect. But I'm not sure this will provide what you
need given that you're looking to 'dynamically manage network
connectors'. What exactly do you need to manage about the connectors?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder