activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discovery and NMS
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:13:49 GMT
 I have not used the discovery code additions.  Are there any unit test
samples that use it that might give you an idea on the format?  If there
aren't, we should probably add some.  You may want to look around for a Java
sample.  No guarantees, but it might give an indication on what the format
might be.