activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@soa-knowledge.net>
Subject Re: removing queue message store when removing non temporary queue
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:10:49 GMT
Thanks...

I am using an anonymous connection myself as I am not a committer. I
have
noticed some errors when importing the trunk into my workbench, but I
have
never been asked for a username/password.

This having said, the best import result I do get using the m2eclipse
plugin and import
the modules only as maven projects.

HTH
Andreas