activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: STOMP ACK response on SEND request.
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 11:41:33 GMT
Hi Kim,

take a look at Receipt feature of Stomp protocol (
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Protocol#Protocol-Receipt). It will instruct the
broker to send receipts for every command it receives. You can also take a
look at PHP stomp client error handling for example of receipt usage (
http://stomp.codehaus.org/PHP+Handling+Errors)

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac