activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dave Stanley <dstanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connect to IBM MQ
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:59:38 GMT
If java is an option, you can use the IBM MQQueueConnectionFactory,
something like..

<bean id="mqConnectionFactory"
class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
        <property name="transportType">
            <util:constant
static-field="com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_TP_CLIENT_MQ_TCPIP"/>
        </property>
        <property name="queueManager" value="MY_QM"/>
        <property name="hostName" value="x.x.x.x"/>
        <property name="channel" value="MQ_QM.SVRCONN"/>
        <property name="port" value="1515"/>
      </bean>

Regards
/Dave