activemq-users mailing list archives

From agatone <zoran.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reconnect of the durable consumers after ActiveMQ restart/fail
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:38:17 GMT

I guess i'll try using two different URIs
producers One with maxReconnectAttempts=2 - this will not block my producer
consumers one with default value of maxRecconecetAttempts - which is -1

cuz i want my consumers to keep trying reconnect forever - since they don't
block anyone.

Thank you for your help.