activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stefan_Kr <brainb...@gmx.de>
Subject QueueReceiver.close() throws InterruptedException
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:21:09 GMT

Hello,

my application includes an JMS-Broker (ActiveMQ 5.2.0 ) and runs under
JBoss.
If I try to close a QueueReceiver I get an InterruptedException.

These is are the actions of my close()-method
- stop QueueConnection
- close QueueReceivers (throws InterruptedException )
- close QueueConnection
- close QueueSession

The same code in a single-dummy-application works fine, but under JBoss I
get this StackTrace.
Problem is, that the running ActiveMQ-Thread can not be closed and is still
active.

javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.InterruptedIOException
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.doAsyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1216)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1208)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQSession.java:1762)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.sendAck(ActiveMQSession.java:1918)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.sendAck(ActiveMQSession.java:1913)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.acknowledge(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:882)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.dispose(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:669)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.close(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:593)
Caused by: java.io.InterruptedIOException
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:98)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:40)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.doAsyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1214)
	... 12 more

THX for help