activemq-users mailing list archives

From MikeNL <>
Subject Re: Location for Flash crossdomain.xml files inside ActiveMQ 5
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:34:51 GMT

I tried to add the crossdomain.xml in the root. But when I use Flex with
STOMP (on port 61616) and my app tries to get the crossdomain.xml, it
generates a error (malformed xml error). I tried to test it by going manual
to the file http://location:61616/crossdomain.xml but then I get a
"octet/Stream" with some headers instead of the crossdomain.

If anyone has an idea how to fix this, that would be great!

Thanks, Michael