activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending Image Files through ActiveMQ-CPP
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 03:02:47 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to transfer image files/continous data streams using
ActiveMQ-CPP. I tried to use Bytes Messages but was not successful. Could
any obe share a sample code for the same or guide mw if there is any other
better way through which I can transfer files from my local machines using
ActiveMQ-CPP.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manu