activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Real time market data publisher
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:13:58 GMT

Hi All,

I am writing a real time market data publisher and publisher will publish
data for more than 5000 scripts.

I am thinking of using 5000 topics, one each for each script and subscriber
will listens to these topics; but this approach seems to consume lot of
memory.

I just want to know if there is any other way in which it could be done in a
better way. Also, I want to use wild cards at the subscriber side.

Any help in this regard will be ighly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manu