activemq-users mailing list archives

From adambender <adamben...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Guice Integration
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 02:58:47 GMT

I am working on a project with heavy Guice integration and we are now
developing a messaging system and have decided to go with
ActiveMQ+Camel+Guice.  I have a good understanding of the producer, consumer
and JMSComponent injection, but I haven't been able to figure out the Guice
way of bringing up a Broker. The examples and tests use the vm transport so
the Broker gets started for free... I need to start a broker using the TCP
transport. anyone have any examples or suggestions about how to start an
ActiveMQ Broker using Guice?

Thanks,
Adam