activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Can someone point me to an example of using a ConsumerEventSource
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2009 16:29:45 GMT

Hi everybody

I will be in a network of brokers configuration where consumers are not
directly created on the current  embedded broker used by my current
connection.

I have some questions about this way to know how many consumers are attached
to a queue or a topic.

Will I receive such kind of event when my embedded broker connects to a new
distant broker where a consumer exists for this queue/topic ?
Will I receive such kind of event when a distant broker which has a consumer
for this queue/topic, disappears ?
What is the best way to know how many consumers exist for a producer just
created ? Is there a way to know this information without trying to send a
message on the queue/topic associated with the producer ?

Thank you very much for your answers
Eric-AWL