activemq-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject removing queue message store when removing non temporary queue
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:16:03 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a method to remove queue which will check if the
queue has message on it :
if yes I throw an exception
else I remove the queue thanks BrokerService.removeDestination.

The problem I have is that the message store of my non temporary queue is
not removed from my AMQ store and then the queue is reloaded at my ActiveMQ
restart...

I try to find a method from persistenceAdapter like removeQueueMessageStore
but I didn't find anything. Do you know a proper way to remove my message
store from the activemq store ? Do I need to implement a new method on
persistenceAdapter class to achieve this kind of job ?

Thanks for all.