activemq-users mailing list archives

From "stefan.moser" <>
Subject Changing the reference store for the AMQ Message Store
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:19:06 GMT

In the documentation  for
the AMQ Message Store, it mentions that it uses Kaha by default for the
reference store.  I'm assuming then that there are other options for the
reference store, but I can't find any mention of them.  I'm new to ActiveMQ,
so maybe I'm just not recognizing the lingo.

The reason why I would like to look at other reference stores is that I'm
currently experiencing a halting problem with my current AMQ Message Store
detailed here .  I've tried switching to JDBC persistence using Derby, but
it's too slow for my needs.

Can someone please help!