activemq-users mailing list archives

From yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>
Subject Re: Queue PolicyEntry Eviction Not working
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:14:51 GMT

Maybe I am looking at this incorrectly, but this seems broken to me, why do
messages need to have a TTL to be evicted, I should think that eviction is
seperate from expiration, and two what do you mean that I need activity on a
queue in order to get messages evicted? That sounds like I do have to have a
consumer.