activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Determining the client's AMQ interface within a JAAS login module
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:57:21 GMT

You'll probably have an object that implements Broker or extends
BrokerFilter. That object's addConnection() method is passed a reference to
a ConnectionContext object. Use that object's  getConnection() method to get
the corresponding Connection object, which has a getRemoteAddress() method
that gives you the connection's source address.

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com